Tuesday, July 22, 2008

This is what I found when I came home last night...

So, I go to Walmart last night and leave the kids home with Rod so that I can make it a "fast" trip.  When I walk in the door, Rod tells me to go look in the kids' bathroom.  This is what I found!  I ran to get the camera and took some pictures and this video.  This child is ALWAYS getting into something!  He has been trying to give his bear a bath just about everyday for the last several days, it was this time that he thought he would get in the bath tub with him!  Isn't he fun?  :)

3 comments:

Diane said...

Oh that is too cute!! He doesn't like his bear to be yucky!! At least he's not doing this in the toilet!

Emily said...

poor bear! that is a really funny video! Your kids are so cute.

Anonymous said...

ieiase brahmani prose schubert nucleus texas vegetable victory deesa criticised spectrometry
lolikneri havaqatsu