Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Carving



Here are some pictures of Rod carving the pumpkins for the kids. They got to pick out what they wanted on them and were so excited about it! Ethan even stuck his hand in a couple of times, but then he said it was slimy and didn't want to do it anymore. Jett refused to stick his hand in... I'm with him, I don't want to touch that stuff! Rod thought he would be tricky and use his drimmel tool to carve Jett's pumpkin... it worked pretty well, but it made a mess! No more drimmel on the pumpkins!!! :) Well, I am so sad to see that this is my only entry for the month of October, I will post soon with some pictures I have taken this month.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Spanglers said...

How fun! I bought a pumpkin and we never carved it. Is it too late? Oh well. The boys looked so cute in their costumes tonight.

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

wow those are some serious pumpkins! I HATE touching that stuff too, makes me gag.
Is that one an elephant?

Rod, Julie, Ethan, Jett, Hudson and Ella said...

Yeah, that is Lumpy from Winnie the Pooh... Jett's favorite character! He picked it out!

The Spanglers said...

Cheater. You can't use a drimmel to carve a pumkin! Although, if I had one I'd probably use also. Looks good!

Diane said...

I think Rod has found his calling!! A kunkin carver!! Looks great! I know the boys are so proud of him and his creations. TOO CUTE!!