Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ethan waiting to be picked up from Pre-K

I was waiting in the line to pick up Ethan and thought I would take a few pictures. I was telling Rod how I always think he looks like such a big boy, but when I see him standing in that line, he looks so small! I wanted to take pictures of how small he looks to remind me that he is still little. It is really cute how they have us pick up our kids. You can either park and walk up to the yellow line on the sidewalk, or you can pull around in the circle and they will bring your child to your car. They gave us signs to put on our visors with our child's name on them, so when they see which child goes in which vehicle the get them out of line and hold their hand until they get to the car.They open the door behind the passenger side to let your child in and don't let go until they are in the car... it's all very well planned. It's so fun to watch him in the line. I think they are supposed to stay on the sidewalk, but I have seen Ethan look around and then dive and roll into the grass, jump up and run back into the line again! I was laughing and shaking my head in the car! Such a boy thing!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Spanglers said...

He's so big! I can't believe he's in school!

Unknown said...

OH man, he looks so cute standing there! They grow up too fast for sure!